The name says it all. The Supreme is the top stick in the Naked collection. Phenomenal control and extraordinary power. The Supreme is Ultra Stiff and light but packs the mightiest punch. It's made with Japanese Toray carbon and reinforced with Swedish, TeXtreme® carbon which is one of the most advanced carbons on the planet, used in planes, race bikes and Formula 1 cars.
What sort of player is this for?
The Supreme is aimed at top level players who have excellent control. It's the most powerful stick in the Naked range and can be used by players in all positions. Light but balanced more towards the head it allows close control and gives devastating power.
- Bow type: Low
- Bow Position: 200mm
- Bow Height: 24.5mm
- Weight: 525-545gm
- Balance Point: 39cm
- Head Thickness: 21mm
- Silica face
- Carbon: 100% Toray Carbon, reinforced with TeXtreme®
Here are a few ways to help you choose your stick length:
- To measure a child hold the hockey stick at their side. It should be just under their belly button.
- If you can't decide between two sizes, consider your child’s position. Defenders sometimes prefer a longer stick for a longer reach in tackling and better power when slapping. A shorter stick improves stick handling skills so could be considered for more attacking players.
- Once a young person reaches the age of approximately 13 they will be in a full size stick ie 36.5”(1,6m), so you do not need to measure the stick to your hip or belly button once you reach this height.
- The majority of hockey players use a 36.5” stick but many prefer the extra reach and power of a 37.5" and some even prefer a 38.5".
1m – 1,35m
1,35m – 1,45m
1,45m – 1,55m
1,55m – 1,6m
NOTE: If you are 1,75m you don’t have to use a 37.5″ stick, it is a matter of personal choice and equally someone under 1,6m may prefer a slightly longer Hockey stick and opt for the 37.5″, in our experience the majority of Hockey players us a 36.5″.
Orders before 12pm will ship same day. Orders after 12pm will ship next day.
Please allow 3-5 days for shipping within Europe and up to 2 weeks for outside Europe.
We ship globally and are proud to offer FREE Shipping over £120 / €140
This is a courier service with full parcel tracking and signature required on delivery. Please note should you miss delivery it is your responsibility to liaise with courier to re organise delivery
- We cannot deliver to PO Boxes
- The currency shown during checkout is in £GBP
- Please be advised that you are responsible for brokerage fees, customs duties and all other charges that may be imposed by your local customs authority
Free Shipping: Orders over £120 / €140
International Shipping rates
BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands): £9.50
SOUTH AFRICA: £28.00
UNITED STATES: £25.00