Naked Elite 55
The Naked Elite 55 is one of the finest low-bow sticks on the market. It has been precision engineered with 55% Japanese Toray carbon, 40% Fibreglass and 5% Kevlar to give it superb stiffness and power but still with a great touch on the ball.
Each stick is crafted with 20 layers of composites making it the perfect blend of weight, touch, power and control.
The silica face helps with control and the EVA foam padded PU grip reduces shock.
What sort of player is this for?
The Elite is aimed at top level players who want a light stick with plenty of power and superb touch. With a low bow, the Elite is great for players who like to flick, use 3D skills and disguised passes.
- Bow type: Low
- Bow Position: 200mm
- Bow Height: 24.5mm
- Weight: 525-545gm
- Balance Point: 39cm
- Head Thickness: 21mm
- Silica face
- Carbon: 55% Toray®
Here are a few ways to help you choose your stick length:
- To measure a child hold the hockey stick at their side. It should be just under their belly button.
- If you can't decide between two sizes, consider your child’s position. Defenders sometimes prefer a longer stick for a longer reach in tackling and better power when slapping. A shorter stick improves stick handling skills so could be considered for more attacking players.
- Once a young person reaches the age of approximately 13 they will be in a full size stick ie 36.5”(1,6m), so you do not need to measure the stick to your hip or belly button once you reach this height.
- The majority of hockey players use a 36.5” stick but many prefer the extra reach and power of a 37.5" and some even prefer a 38.5".
1m – 1,35m
1,35m – 1,45m
1,45m – 1,55m
1,55m – 1,6m
NOTE: If you are 1,75m you don’t have to use a 37.5″ stick, it is a matter of personal choice and equally someone under 1,6m may prefer a slightly longer Hockey stick and opt for the 37.5″, in our experience the majority of Hockey players us a 36.5″.
Orders before 12pm will ship same day. Orders after 12pm will ship next day.
Please allow 3-5 days for shipping within Europe and up to 2 weeks for outside Europe.
We ship globally and are proud to offer FREE Shipping over £120 / €140
This is a courier service with full parcel tracking and signature required on delivery. Please note should you miss delivery it is your responsibility to liaise with courier to re organise delivery
- We cannot deliver to PO Boxes
- The currency shown during checkout is in £GBP
- Please be advised that you are responsible for brokerage fees, customs duties and all other charges that may be imposed by your local customs authority
Free Shipping: Orders over £120 / €140
International Shipping rates
BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands): £9.50
SOUTH AFRICA: £28.00
UNITED STATES: £25.00